The best way to proceed is to ride with us first so we can meet and get to know each other.
Club runs start at 10 a.m. every Sunday from Norden Farm in Maidenhead, but occasionally from other locations and times. If you plan to come along, check our Strava page for up and coming rides or get in touch.
Our club benefits include:
- You can ride CTT open events.
- Advice and coaching and all the back up and support a club can give.
- The chance to ride with a team.
- Club discount with 3 local cycle shops.
- A club dinner with Trophies to go for.
- Club runs all year round & chain gangs during the summer.
- Lovely kit and a great website and forum.
- Training base in Javea, Spain.
Important rules to note are those relating our British Cycling Spring Road Race that we organise each year. We do expect everyone to turn out and help – but it’s a fun and exciting day that you wouldn’t want to miss anyway!
If you want to know more contact our Membership Secretary.